Saturday, 30 April 2016

Buku Skrap Outstation (18sx)

Dear jurnalku,
Some snapshots of what's going on on my outstation tour

My fave hotel room..
       

..The morning after..
        

Just me looking outside..
        

Two army trucks outside my room..made me fantasize an orgy with them inside..
        

Pumping cock while fantasizing the army boys..ah..ahh
         

Nice stay. Where are thou bro?
         

Nekkid..hikk
         

Shopped my low hip briefs. Fond of them..
          

Butt..
        

My toy..
       

Well..lots more in store but I can show you guys the epitome of my brief episode touring Kota Kinabalu this time. Who knows, after this, you and I can share the fun together too ;-)

Need time to splash some orgasm juice now, (wink*)
Till then
XoXoX
















5 comments: