Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Pump!

Dear journal,
Just an ordinary horny morning in the heart of metropolis KL. My me time! Feeling horny and decided to pump my shaft a lil. Tegap has cool pix for a pleasurizable fantasy. So I fantasize with this bodybuilder. A Bruneian guy. He looks fine and really feeling his trunk too. Oh so tight and man, can't help it bro. 
                                             
                                                            "My pump session"
                                             
                                                                    "So tight"
                                             
                                                    "Don't forget your bareback clip"
Well bro, it is just one horny morning before everything. Wish you all are with me :-D


2 comments: